Saturday, March 29, 2014

100 Word Challenge Yanni

Dear Night zookeeper,

I think I would be perfect to be a Night zookeeper because I would be sublime at: fighting the monsters, feeding and taking care of the animals, and I like being awake at night, I don’t know for sure where the night zoo is, but you can email it to me, I would be suitable to work with other people, if you do apply me I would be excellent at all those incredible actions. I would be really pleased if you accept me to work with you so that we can win against the monsters of Nilth.

Kind Regards


Yanni 

1 comment:

  1. This was a well written letter to apply for the job. You have some good ideas about taking care of the animals. May I suggest you not put your last name on the blogsite? First names are safe but last names should not be on the sites. - Mrs. Parisi, Team 100

    ReplyDelete