Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Zain BISB Year 6+ 100 Word Challenge


I love ice cream, don’t you? Of course you do! Well, you should anyway. Today, I received a ticket to buy the best ice cream in the world at half price! How magnificent is that? Oh yeah! Uhu uhu! So! I held the ice cream in my hands elegantly and cautiously. Then I started reading what it said, It simply said Sweet. Sweet? That’s a strange name for the best ice cream in the world? So I opened the wrapper exquisitely and… nibbled… yuck! The taste was soooo, what’s the word? extremely bitter! But it said ‘sweet’ on the wrapper!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Zain,
    I like the opening of this paragraph - asking a question immediately draws your reader 'in'. Great punctuation and varied sentence length. Eating an ice-cream 'elegantly and cautiously' sounds wonderful! Well done. Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnaks Mrs. T! This is all because of u and what u taught me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the voice you've created in this story, Zain, and the way you talk to the reader. As Mrs T says, it draws us in.

    ReplyDelete