Saturday, August 3, 2013

100 Word Challenge Ishika

I staggered back and forth, side to side, struggling to stay on my feet, as the wind shoved and tugged at me fiercely, hunting me like a beast. My heart was beating incredibly fast and banging against my ribs. I held on to the side railings, desperately trying not to fly of the bridge. Something moved in the passage  of me. Something quick and scuttling like a rat. Suddenly a gush of wind pushed me off the bridge. I tried to hold on with my hand. Just as my fingers were slipping off the railing, something caught my hand...


4 comments:

  1. Ishika- this 100WC had me on the edge of my seat! your first sentence is excellent- it really sets a scene! You've used some lovely words in this blog- and I love your cliffhanger!
    Fiona (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouraging comment! (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ishika, since you have been participating in this 100 Word Challenge your writing skills have improved dramatically; the quality of this entry could easily be found in a published novel. I am very proud of you.

    Mrs T

    ReplyDelete