Friday, August 30, 2013

BISB 100 Word Challenge Ishita

MEMORABLE  JOURNEY

Seat  number 7. This is the seat on which I will have to sit for 2 hours of a tedious journey. Cigarette smoke rings, loquacious women plus babies crying was my present surrounding. Dad booked the seats at the last moment so we, unfortunately, got seats seven seas apart.  

"Hello passengers," The conductor's voice was ice cold. "I assure you this will be a comically memorable journey". Weird, I thought.  Just as the train entered the tunnel; darkness and eeriness took over. Light returned, and what do I see... Ashes! EVERYONE is gone! "Ha, ha, ha," The conductors voice crackled. "A comically memorable journey indeed."       
                                                   
Help!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ishita,
    Thank you for entering the 100 Word Challenge, I enjoyed reading your writing. You've used some super vocabulary in your writing, which helps the reader clearly imagine what is happening and how you are feeling.
    Well done!
    Mrs Stones

    ReplyDelete