Thursday, August 15, 2013

BISB 100 Word Challenge Divij

An eighty foot monster was trying to crush me under his elephant sized feet on a patch of sand. I was helplessly moving in and out under these feet, like skyscrapers, that weren't about to give up on me. Then it came. A flash of a lightning, hand shape, hit my forehead and everything was a blur; my eyes started to close and I knew that this was the end of capturing that monster and finding out what it wanted… or so I thought. When I recovered my senses back I saw enormous footprints that were leading to a mountain. 

2 comments:

  1. Divij,
    You have done a very nice job writing about the picture prompt in an original way. You engaged your readers immediately by creating an exciting adventure being crushed by elephant sized feet that made us wonder what it could possibly be. You never told us, so we could use our imagination to think about you back on the trail of the monster with the enormous feet.
    Barbara (Team 100WC)
    The Phoenix School, Salem, MA USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another exciting 100 Word Challenge! Thank you Divij for contributing to this challenge during the holidays; I am very impressed with your devotion to your studies. Well done.

    Mrs T

    ReplyDelete