Saturday, March 29, 2014

100 Word Challenge Eesha

I would adore being a Night Zoo-Keeper for billions of reasons. I’ll share some of them with you. Imagine yourself being a Night Zoo-Keeper of lots of mesmerizing creatures. Imagine yourself protecting the breathtaking animals from the noxious monsters; if you love animals, it would be an indulgence, just like for me! Furthermore, you might find yourself on a whale which can fly (instead of swim), traveling to the future. Or you might be resting on a rhinoceros made out of marshmallow making your way back to the past! Therefore there are trillions of reasons why I would fancy being a Night Zoo-Keeper.

1 comment:

  1. I believe you would make an excellent night zookeeper, and hope you get the job! Very well written! Please take time to read some of my stories http://coopern4d.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete