Saturday, March 1, 2014

100 Word Challenge Yuina

I was drinking afternoon tea and having some toast and enjoying the relaxation..  After five minutes, I heard something rummaging sound.  It was weird.  I thought it was Milky.  Well, Milky is my baby bear.

It was too loud for me to relax, so I just stepped outside to see what was happening.
My bear was in the corner of my garden.  He was digging the ground as if he was pushing through the earth.  I went near him, not knowing what he was doing.  I couldn't believe it when I saw this.  There were a hundred tiny bears in the hole!

1 comment:

  1. Yuina,
    This was a lovely and well-thought out 100WC. You used sentence structure and punctuation really well, and the story flowed at a good pace from start to finish. Well done!
    Emily, Team100

    ReplyDelete