Saturday, March 29, 2014

100 Word Challenge Sara

I would enjoy being a night zookeeper because of all the adventures I would have. I imagine how excited and scared I would be on the first day and how I would make sure of taking care.  But the tropical birds would screech and make the lions and the tigers roar, the elephants would stomp and make the zoo shake, the snakes would slither and the monkeys with their insane cries. Even though it might seem hazardous to work at night it would be entertaining to have the animals and to know the things we do not yet  know about them.

2 comments:

  1. You might need earmuffs with all that noise going on! Well written. Please read some of my stories http://coopern4d.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well written, Sara. This was a very well described piece that made the zoo come alive. I liked how you showed that it was a difficult job but you were prepared to do it anyway. Well done, thanks for sharing your lovely 100 word challenge.
    Mr Leatherdale (Team 100)

    ReplyDelete