Saturday, April 20, 2013

100 Word Challenge Divij BISB


I was hurtled into space at 768,800 kph. I’m going to be the youngest person ever to land on the moon in just half an hour I was 11. OK  I know what you must be thinking “But that’s impossible! It takes 3 days to get to the moon” well here now it is the 25th Century so space travel has improved. When I landed, I collected a few rocks and put them in a bag. Then I took out a sandwich which extraordinarily attracted an alien. He was blue and he looked friendly so I gave him a sandwich. 

1 comment:

  1. Divij, this is great! This text keeps the reader engaged throughout because of its 'chatty' style. Powerful first sentence, different font to add interest and correct use of the apostrophe.

    Superb work.

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete