Tuesday, April 16, 2013

100 Word Challenge Week 26 Zain BISB


Dream or not, that was inexpressible!         
                                                                                      
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Mum; a mad creature is eating my lunch. Help, somebody, anybody". I started to leap since there’s no gravity in space. After a long session of leaping around I stopped. Ok, this is making no sense to you is it? This morning the NASA group wanted to test their latest rocket and my dad volunteered to help them so he was the first person to use the rocket and guess what? He let me come with him to the moon (along with my mum of course!) when we got there, I found myself alone, then you know what happened…     

1 comment:

  1. Zain, I really enjoy the way you engage with the audience. Excellent use of questions to 'draw' the reader in and a super range of punctuation.

    Well done,

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete