Saturday, April 27, 2013

BT. Ishika 100 Word Challenge


The Springfield Villa

They had rented an impressive single-storey villa. It's front was painted peach and the windows were framed by carved shutters. The arched wooden porch was covered in honey-suckle and flanked by a sweetly scented herb garden.I stepped inside the house and walked along the corridor. I dashed to the back door and pushed it open.The sweet smell of flowers filled the air as I glided in.While observing some of the herbs and flowers, a huge imposing oak tree caught my eye.Green shoots could just be seen, peeping through the branches.

1 comment:

  1. Ishika, this a beautifully structured piece of descriptive writing; the opening sentence is excellent; I want to know who rented this villa...

    Never stop writing!

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete