Saturday, April 20, 2013

100 Word Challenge - Ishika BISB



The stars glittered like a diamond necklace in the black velvet sky and the moon washed the land in a gentle light. The only sound that could be heard was the slow munching of the sandwiches. BOOM! A loud noise vibrated through the land. I hung back paralysed by terror. “What was that? I asked. But the alien didn't reply, he focused on the sky. A trickle of sweat poured down my neck. “What is going on! “I demanded. Still no reply. BOOM! Another loud noise came. I turned around to see where the alien was but he had disappeared.

2 comments:

  1. What an exhilarating piece of writing, well done for using so many 'power' words! I just loved 'the slow munching of sandwiches'.

    Brilliant.

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fantastic entry for the 100WC! This is a dramatic piece with a lovely range of adjectives. I love how you've left the story on a cliffhanger. I'd love to know what happens next.

    Well done & keep up the good work.

    Laura (100WC Team)

    ReplyDelete