Sunday, April 21, 2013

100 Word Challenge Rishikesh


 Space Nightmares Contd.

...Then I woke up. I had the craziest nightmare. As I was sitting up, from my ‘short’ nap in class; I noticed something green. It was my science project. The green shoots could just be seen. Suddenly it burst into a million pieces. Then I concentrated on the whiteboard for a few minutes. This time the whiteboard flew up and then dropped. It was in pieces; in addition to the my science project.

Then the agents broke in.

... I was running like my life depended on it; which I think it did, ‘cause the agents were firing in my direction. Then I woke up.

2 comments:

  1. Your vivid imagination never ceases to impress me. At this rate, you may find yourself writing the next Alex Rider adventure!

    Well done, Rishikesh.

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete