Saturday, June 1, 2013

100 Word Challenge BISB Divij

It was one day before my birthday and I had invited all my friends for a sleepover; everyone brought some sort of gadget and we were having an extraordinary time playing on our gadgets and having a pillow fight! We also watched a movie (2 movies in fact) and ate popcorn. In fact we didn’t sleep all night; as the sun came out before our eyes we realised we had been awake all night and were now feeling extremely tired. We had our breakfast wearily and then after taking some rest after that we finally lived up a bit. 

1 comment:

  1. This story reminds me of a night that I spent in the company of Year 6... In fact, from the detailed description of events, it could have been the same night! Thank you for this entertaining piece of writing. Keep up the good work, Divij.

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete