Tuesday, June 4, 2013

BISB 100 Word Challenge Rishikesh


Close to Death, but at last Free

As I came to, I found myself in a sack made of some rough material. I rummaged through my pocket, to find my pen knife; graciously. I tore open the sack and looked. I was in a helicopter, and the door was wide open. I looked out to find a sea. And we were high. Very high. I saw some birds which were in shape of an arrow. Birds. Big. Gigantic. Humongous. They were flying dangerously close, and then I realized that these birds were attacking. Us. The birds swooped down and then I found myself falling towards the sea.

3 comments:

  1. I am really impressed with your use of varied sentence length for dramatic effect. Again, very much an action-packed piece of writing that grips the reader from start to finish. Super!

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've been reading toooo much Anthony Horowitz man, u write just like him!
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete