Saturday, June 1, 2013

100 Word Challenge BISB Tisya

    Ahhhh! I hate quests. This was my first quest, somehow I had lived till then, but only because of our chaperone Scout. I and my friends were just having rest. It was 1 o’clock in the morning. “Ok girls. Time to move” Scout said. There were several groans from us girls.


     As the sun came out, we started moving to find this gem. The gem had the power to destroy as well as save the world. According to the camp ‘heroes’, if the gem was destroyed then the world would be destroyed. “Tisya” “Yes Scout?” “We are at the cliff.”

2 comments:

  1. Amazing story plot! I like the continuation from your previous 100 word challenge. If you could use different openers, it would be even better. Apart from that, fabulous! I so wish this story came true!!
    Keep up the writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Driti; your imagination must operate at double speed! I would like to have had a detailed description of this gem - perhaps next time...

    Super work!

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete