Thursday, June 13, 2013

BISB 100 Word Challenge Divij

It must be captured

IS it a bird ? Is it a plane ? No it’s just an unidentified monster. A MONSTER! I was in an mystical and ethereal place. I wasn’t sure if it was a desert or a forest since my vision was totally disorientated; I couldn’t figure out what was what. All I knew was I had to get that monster and bring it back to the zoo to claim my prize reward (money). There was only one problem I had; the disgraceful creature (the monster) had a cloaking and camouflaging device which really didn’t help things.


3 comments:

  1. Mrs Skinner (Team100)June 15, 2013 at 5:00 AM

    Divij - this has the [potential to become a great serial story. I want to know how the monster was tracked and if it was captured. you have really whetted my appetite so well done on some great writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i think that story was so good when you went A MONSTER! i laughed it was so funny well done

    ReplyDelete