Saturday, January 11, 2014

Week 1 2014 Kalzang 100 Word Challenge

But when I put the batteries in it, it started to zoom off like a rocket launching into space! But, instead going up, it went down breaking through walls and down to the kitchen were my mum was cooking; she glanced up, oh, oh I knew I was in big trouble.

When I told dad about it while we were walking home, he started to guffaw; everyone on the street conjectured or just thought that he was a very outlandish man.
When we arrived home, dad  hurried to the kitchen, looked up, and there was the large gaping hole!


4 comments:

  1. Fantastic vocabulary Kalzang!
    I am very impressed.
    Mrs T

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a confident post, Kalzang, although your dad seems to be a pretty mellow fellow not to object to your destroying the home with improvised missiles. You need "where" for "were" in line 2, but as "were" is a word in English the spellchecker won't have underlined it - so always read though before posting. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete