Saturday, January 25, 2014

Week 3 Yuina

When my shoes get smaller, I always buy my new shoes in a small shop that is painted in red.
I really like it.  The shopkeeper of that shop was Mrs.Honey.  She was so kind to me.

Two years later, I went to Mrs.Honey's shop.  I gasped.  I couldn't believe it.  ...The shop was destroyed.  There was  lots of dust inside.  Carefully, I looked inside, there were the same shoes that I had!  Also, there was message on it.
It said,
" Dear Lilly,
Think you for coming to my shop!  Unfortunately, I have to go to another town...
Bye."
Mrs.Honey

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yuina, well done with this 100WC - I like how you've managed to tell a complete little story. You've really shown how shocked you were with the sentences, 'I gasped. I couldn't believe it...' I wonder why Mrs Honey had to go to another town, have you thought why?
    Su Harris (Team 100WC Suffolk UK)

    ReplyDelete