Saturday, January 11, 2014

Week 1 Yanni 100 Word Challenge

Out Dark, is a world never seen, heard or even thought of; but one day I sat on the cold wooden bench as a substitute for the final of a baseball game. Now you will be thinking… “Oh, there is nothing wrong with this silly story!” No! The referee blew the whistle, we won the game, but deep inside I didn’t care about winning, let alone liking baseball! The thing I liked the best in the world was secret forests and caves. After the game I ran straight to the woods, but when I put the batteries in, the portal disappeared.

3 comments:

  1. Hi - well done for writing such an imaginative story for this week's 100 WC. I really like your opening, it hooked me in from the start. Great work :-)

    Su Harris (Team 100WC Suffolk, UK)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yanni,
    What a fantastic ending! I never imagined that 'Out Dark' would turn out to be a computer game.
    Keep writing...
    Mrs T

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool 100wc! (but i thought you were going to put football?)

    ReplyDelete