Wednesday, May 29, 2013

BISB 100 Word Challenge Zain


It was 2:30am (everyone was asleep except for me). I came up with the most wicked idea!   
I knew Divij had a permanent marker somewhere in his suitcase; I found it, first I went to Mohamed and drew him a moustache and a shaggy beard on his face. Next up was Khutso; I was a bit kinder to this chap and gave him a neat beard. I drew a rough moustache on Felix and everyone else (including Divij). 
  As the sun came out, Divij shouted "Who stole my marker?" although I was still half-asleep I heard that loud and clear. 

6 comments:

  1. That was my idea, I was awake with you and so was Khutso, and we allowed you to draw on our faces. But , just forget that, and that was an awesome idea for the 100WC. Keep it up, Prince Zain Qureshi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u forgot to mention ma main man, felix

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh, I like the idea of being mischievous while everyone else is asleep! I wonder how they reacted when they woke up and whether they thought it was funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think so,
    mohamed got so angry and started beating me up (the 1st thing he did was have a shower straight)
    divij was angry but did'nt do anything,
    the rest were on my side, rishikesh actually quite liked it and he kept it for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so pleased that you have found a way of writing about this hilarious event. The story of the marker pen, now in print, will go down in Rippledown and Year 6 history.

    Keep entertaining us with your writing, Zain!

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete