Saturday, November 16, 2013

100 Word Challenge Maria Week 11

                                                 ...Remembering…
Let me remember…
Of a story,
Of a quest,
I was thinking once,
On a tree,
Is there a person who will understand me?

With the answer that came up,
I was sad,
Birds were singing,
Flowers were growing,
On that perfect summer day,
Everything was clear and bright,
But my heart sank,
It was sad,
It was bad!

I was sitting on a tree,
I decide to drink a cup of tea,

Everyone should have his own,
Little house,
But I had one beyond the trees,
With birds singing,
And squirrels jumping!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Maria for this thoughtful and beautiful poem. I really appreciate the way in which you have engaged with the prompt even though this act of remembrance is British and not Russian, as you are.
    Well done.
    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete