Friday, November 1, 2013

Week 9 Eesha 100 Word Challenge

It was a menacing night; it was raining cats and dogs. And even more, the violent storm was shaking all the buildings, all the shops and most of all, the trees. Now you must be thinking what the big deal is if trees are shaking, let’s make the connection, if you try to see it the other way, if trees fall down they could hit people, smash schools and destroy the whole city. Hopefully you see the connection. So basically to stop trees falling down, what could we do? I give you 2 minutes to think. Call me at 09876543210 and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

  1. It's not often that Team 100WC are challenged by a 100 Word Challenge Eesha, so thanks for that. It's a really interesting and different post where you take us from a descriptive, story-like style, through a news report into an appeal. You've explored several techniques here. It's a real world challenge you've posed; how to avoid potential danger.
    I'm really not sure of the answer. What do you think I should put into Google to try and find out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, but I don't know myself what I could put into Google!!!

    ReplyDelete