Saturday, November 9, 2013

Week 10 Eesha 100 Word Challenge

“Fashion, Fashion and Fashion”, that’s all I care about.  Oh hi! Nice to meet you; I am a normal teenager with a wacky family. My mum is a rubbish lawyer, and my dad seems to be working in a toothpaste factory; my bigger sister is always locked in her room.
Anyway, somehow my mum persuaded me to go out and splash in the water with my new pair of boots. They turned out to be waterproof -it seems like I really had fun( not).


For your information, to me, that was a nightmare (playing in the rain and getting all my manicure wet).

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Really liked that - you have a definite teenage girl 'voice' there - a nice chatty style which really works in this piece. I think you could have made a little bit more of the prompt itself - how did you come to be upside down in the water? Good writing - well done!

    Penny Team 100WC

    ReplyDelete