Saturday, November 16, 2013

100 Word Challenge Yuina Week 11

I was 7 when the War ended.  I couldn’t think of anything to do…  I was just sitting quietly, looking at the sky.  Thinking, what will I do in the future?


One day, I read a famous comic.  This turned my life interesting!  The more and more I read, the more amusing feelings I got.  When I was 14, I decided to be cartoonist.  Studying was hard; I failed, though I didn’t give up.  After all, I was 27, when I became cartoonist.  Even today I’m trying.  Remembering the day when I was lonely,  and now… I am living a wonderful life!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Yuina,
    I know that it is difficult to use the correct verb tenses if you are learning English, but you have made great progress with the past tense. I think that you have used the prompt in an interesting and positive way.
    Well done.
    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete