Friday, May 10, 2013

100 Word Challenge Rishikesh

Escaping, without any benefit


Running through the forest, my mind started flashing the past; of how I found the power of mind-control, and how an agency gad caught me.  They had caught me; and threw me in some sort of juvenile prison for about three weeks. I had nearly turned insane in there - Suddenly the pain in my arm - Gratefully; there was one flaw in the security. They had programmed it in a way that no ordinary teenager could break out. But I was no normal teenager; and I will never be. I had reprogrammed the security; and broke out. But they won’t give up without a fight…

2 comments:

  1. Rishikesh, I really do think that you have a talent for this 'action-packed' thriller genre. The opening sentence immediately places the reader in the drama of the moment. followed by a narrative that provides some information, but no answers to the questions that begin to form in the reader's mind...

    Never give up writing, Rishikesh.

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete