Saturday, May 18, 2013

BISB 100 Word Challenge Rishikesh

An Amazing Book With An Amazing Series


“When the doorbell rings at three in the morning, it’s never good news”. This is a brilliant start to a really famous book. Stormbreaker. This fabulous book is all about a teenager called Alex Rider. Alex Rider finds his life getting sucked into a world of espionage, as soon as his uncle dies in a ‘car accident’. So the ‘bank’ his uncle had worked for calls for investigation and the best person, the best innocent looking spy they could find was Alex Rider who is barely 15. As he find about his uncle’s life, he finds some other dark secrets…

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit that I am an Alex Rider fan! You will be pleased to know that, this Friday evening, I added some new books to the school library by Anthony Horowitz. I know that he has influenced your writing style, which I am very pleased about; keep being inspired!

    Best wishes,

    Mrs T

    ReplyDelete