Friday, May 24, 2013

100 Word Challenge Tisya


Quest? 

“Let’s go girls! The boys’ tents are 10 minutes from here.” I pointed. I was at Rippledown, camping outside. We were playing tricks on the boys.  My friends and I headed to the tents when we came across a member of Rippledown chanting spells. She turned to us and said “Your quest to find the gem has begun.”
   
    I was suddenly in a different place. My friends were there as well. I saw globes statues and lots of other things. A dog trotted up to us and unexpectedly started speaking to us “I, Scout will be your chaperone in this quest.

1 comment:

  1. Tisya, I really enjoyed reading this; what an imagination you have; talking dogs, precious gems, chanting spells and playing tricks on boys! After having seen your book collection at Hobbies Day, I can understand why and how you manage to create such amazing stories!

    Well done,

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete