Monday, May 6, 2013

BISB 100 Word Challenge Driti


Suddenly the pain in my arm grew as the rock thrust deeper into it, much like a sword willing to take my life. Only, this time, it wasn’t the stone to blame. The figures took one of my hands each, and with the stone still pinned into my right arm, they dragged me over to the side, threatening to drop me from the 12th floor balcony of my house.

Determined to win this battle, I bit the hand covering my mouth as hard as I could, and heard a scream. Then a knife harshly pierced my stomach, and I heard another scream, this one from myself…

4 comments:

  1. Goodness me, this is a thrilling piece of writing! What an impressive selection of action-packed phrases: thrust deeper, pinned into, dragged me and harshly pierced my stomach.

    Please continue with this story...

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fantastic entry for the 100WC! Your fantastic use of vocabulary had me hanging on every word. What an action packed story. I would love to know what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ending when you say"I heard another scream,this one from myself".This is a fantastic entry!

    ReplyDelete