Friday, May 10, 2013

BISB 100 Word Challenge Zain



I jumped up
Looked straight
and froze...
a middle-aged man with slightly crumpled skin
dressed in a grey shirt, grey hoodie and grey
trousers was pointing a grey
Belgian sniper 0.2 modified
directly at my heart.
Without knowing
what to do
I placed
my left hand
in front of
my heart.  He fired
I fell on the hard concrete
then I fainted suddenly.
The pain in my arm stopped aching even so it hadn't stopped bleeding.
I felt tears running down my cheek while I wiped them, my eyes opened
and I saw my teddy realising that it was just a dream!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

1 comment:

  1. To Zain
    Your writing kept me intrigued the whole way through and then to find out that it was only a dream! Good ending!
    Keep up the great work!
    Mrs Natusch
    Team 100WC

    ReplyDelete