Sunday, May 26, 2013

100 Word Challenge Rishikesh


More Adventures with the Agency

As I risked a look outside, I couldn’t help but admire my work. I had made a makeshift tent, and a bonfire. As the sun came out, I started packing up (there wasn’t much); I had been on the run from the agency, and just camped out for last night. I heard gunshots in the remoteness; I really had to run now, as I looked behind me, my worst fear (for the moment) cruelly came true. A bullet whistled past me; unexpectedly, a helicopter landed in front of me and a man dragged me in and the helicopter started off.

2 comments:

  1. An exciting, intriguing piece, Rishikesh. You have worked hard to lift your writing with different punctuation, sentence structure and vocabulary. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific 100 word entry, Rishikesh. You have the ability to make the reader feel part of the action!

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete