Saturday, October 5, 2013

100 Word Challenge Sara Week 5

I am in the Galapagos Island walking, but thinking about what happened yesterday.   I was getting out of the little house which I was renting for the summer: rugs ripped, no instillation, but still the bed was comfy. So I was marching out of the house, walking on the pavement, when I saw this great big tortoise and it was no normal tortoise...

It was a unique one with an orange shell. He had funny paws. I was wondering what that was. I ignored it, when suddenly it seemed like it was waving at me!! So anyway I stroked him walked away.

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to incorporate the tortoise! A lovely setting; have you ever been there? I liked your description of the house, I could picture what you meant, well done.

    Sarah (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete