Saturday, October 5, 2013

100 Word Challenge Week 5 Eesha

Usually, my trip to college is very tedious, only today it was quite enthralling. All I was doing was cycling on the pavement; first of all I caught sight of a tortoise that remarkably was orange. And then guess what? I noticed a funny clown with a red honky nose.
 As time passed, I came to see that I had reached my groovy college (I find the college groovy, others don’t). Anyway to sum up the whole bizarre trip, I saw my unrivaled friend, I waved to her senselessly. The bell rang … Oh no; I am late for college again!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a whacky bike ride! I like the way you've woven all of the words into your story through the use of the bike ride to college and you have used some really interesting vocabulary. I'm not sure groovy is quite the word you want to describe your college, you could find something better. I also wasn't sure what you meant by 'my unrivaled friend', and 'senselessly'. Otherwise - good work, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for your wonderful comment on my story!!!

    ReplyDelete