Friday, October 25, 2013

Week 8 100 Word Challenge Eesha

In the preyed upon Night Zoo lived a bloodthirsty and a malodorous vampire. Down his mouth, blood would trickle like water erupting out of a fountain. You would not like to know how the monstrous creature eats, the second I tell you, you will vomit in disgust. How gruesome is that? On the other hand the way he gobbles food up in his throat is quite captivating. One thing that you must always remember about vampires is that once they get you, you will never again be able to take an insignificant fleeting glimpse at your Family and Friends.....

3 comments:

  1. Great writing, Eesha! I like your use of vocabulary like bloodthirsty and malodorous.The simile that you have used is also quite effective in describing your creature. I would not like to be near that vampire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I don't think I would like to go near that vampire as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great description and great vocabulary.You have described the vampire so well that after reading this a feeling of disgust ran up my throat.The question to the audience is a great way of involving the audience,I agree with Driti that the simile was quite effective!Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete