Saturday, October 12, 2013

Week 6 100 Word Challenge Sara

For my birthday, my sister gave me a ride on an air-balloon. Consequently, a week later I went to the air-balloon centre. Having said “bye” to my sis, I jumped in the air-balloon, and soon I was up to about 50 feet, then. 70, 80, then I pulled the string and abruptly I stopped. Looking down I was surprised to see ....a black van with 5 police cars running after. There was a cacophony of noise!!   I grabbed a parachute and subsequently landed on the black van, smashing a window. I gained control of the van. What a proud moment.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What began as a simple, everyday (if not rather unusual) birthday celebration, quickly turned into an action-packed adventure reminiscent of superhero comics Sara. Spiderwoman perhaps? I like the transition from quiet and calm to loud and frenetic. And 'cacophony' - great choice of vocabulary.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete