Saturday, October 12, 2013

Week 6 100 Word Challenge Swarna

I was sleeping continuously for hours, when I heard a knock.
I forced myself to get up, muttering why on earth did this person wake me up right now? As I was reaching for the door handle, looking down I was surprised to see, blood. Without hesitating, I took my phone and dialed 112.  I waited...


Nothing happened.   Now I was beginning to panic.  Suddenly, somebody tapped on my shoulder.  I turned very slowly and looked...  it was my sister who was sleepwalking when she unexpectedly tapped my shoulder! And she accidentally knocked over the ketchup while she was sleepwalking!

1 comment:

  1. This is an intriguing tale, you have created a really tense storyline that is peppered with humour. Well done, keep writing.

    ReplyDelete