Saturday, October 12, 2013

Week 6 100 Word Challenge Eesha

AAAAAAHHH!!! Oops! Sorry, I was just invaded by a bunch of wacky vampires; basically they had blood on their mouth (which looked more like ghastly tomato ketchup). Their capes looked more like aprons.

Looking down, I was surprised to see a calendar. Today was the 31st of October. What was so exceptional about this day? Was it a Kings Birthday??? Or was it Christmas??? Anyways, I have no idea.  As I looked up I noticed my friends!!! It was them, the bloodcurdling vampires!!! Silly me, It was Halloween!!!! Now that was a momentous  moment!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a very entertaining 100wc - I really like the way the beginning links to the end and you explain where the confusion with the vampires was. The informal tone of your writing makes the reader feel as if they are there with you as well.

    Although punctuation marks such as question marks and exclamation marks in books can be used many times in a row, I can't help but feel that it loses its effect in your piece. This might be because you only have 100 words - maybe concentrate on the descriptive side of your writing next time!

    Great effort,

    Mr Connor
    Team 100wc

    ReplyDelete