Saturday, October 12, 2013

Week 6 100 Word Challenge Yanni

Hey! My name is Josh, and, um…   the most amazing thing that has happened to anybody in the history of the world has happened to me. To begin with, I saw a shooting star and then I wished that I could… fly! Please, can I fly; not this time.
                                                                            Two weeks later…

You know what? I’m flying! Looking down, I was surprised to see ducks.  Then they flew away and then I saw two  thousand  different sized ducks heading towards me  Then I wished  I was back home on my bed. Whoosh! “Come on you will be late for school”!

1 comment:

  1. Yani I really loved your opening line. Flying dreams are always neat and fun too bad this one couldn't come true. Also great job using the ellipsis.

    ReplyDelete