Saturday, October 12, 2013

Week 6 100 Word Challenge Gabriel

“Busy”

Looking down, I was surprised to see,
Someone was hanging from my grandmother’s mango tree!
From the top of the house, my view was smeared,
But our windows, (Like most) were glazed and French?
No, no.  I meant “Clear”
Glazed and clear.
So, the mango tree,
He was hanging from the top branch.
“Yes, Mum?
You want me to clean the pans?”
(Twenty minutes later)
“Now, the mango tree...”
“Sorry, Dad, I don’t know how to work the photocopier!”
“NO, Polly, I shan’t play Barbies with you!”
Oh, just look at the time.
I must go.


Gabriel La Guardia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gabriel - what an imaginative and original piece you've written for this week's 100WC! I like how you've engaged the reader with rhymes to start with, and then crossing out the word 'French' is a clever technique too. I wonder what happens next?
    Su Harris (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete