Saturday, February 22, 2014

100 word Challenge Kalzang

The light was intense but the people around it didn't mind, it was quite eerie that no one had sunglasses or something to protect their eyes; the only thing that was odd was that everyone was walking to the light and once they reached it they abruptly disappeared.
When I came out of the cave everything was pitch black, when I checked my phone it was only 11:27am, I decided to let it go and walk back home.

In bed I couldn't stop thinking of the cave and the light, there was one last thing that is saw... a house?

1 comment:

  1. Well done with your writing for this week's 100WC, you've described the scene really clearly and have used some very effective vocabulary. Great work :-)
    Su Harris (Team 100WC Suffolk UK)

    ReplyDelete