Saturday, February 22, 2014

100 Word Challenge Swarna

Dark night...all alone...stranded.
“That’s it.  I can’t take it anymore.  Enough.  Now, where am I?  This gnarled forest is threatening me!  I intently got up to my legs and started to walk.  There must be a way to get out of this ghastly place.  Let’s see, what’s the name of this street?
The 6th Avenue of Malicious Street.
Hmm... strange name.  This place seems really familiar nevertheless still, I can’t find my way around. Ah, there’s a map! 
Great, at least half of it is torn off.
Eeeek!
(A figure sweeps across the floor)
Help!
(Everything goes black)

Bye humans!

1 comment:

  1. Swarna,
    I really loved the adjectives you used!
    There was gnarled,familiar and sweeps!
    Not only it was amazing, you even turned it into a mini horror story and, everyone Likes horror stories, don't they?
    Yanni

    ReplyDelete