Saturday, February 1, 2014

Yanni 100 Word Challenge

One day my little sister was riding her ugly pink bicycle. She used to call it fluffy ball but that was a long time ago, now she calls it fluffy - do not ask me why! I was taking her to the zoo and something very inexplicable happened, when we passed the grand gorilla’s cage, it actually laughed!  It was curious and also very rude! Then my sister cried and bawled until we got home. She told everything that happened to mum who sent me to my room! She thought I had played a silly prank! That is not true! If you see her, tell her that!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Yanni,
    Well done on entering the 100wc. Oh poor you. It does sound like something my daughters would do to each other though. I like the word inexplicable. It is a sophisticated word.
    I'll tell your sister it wasn't you - if I ever meet her.


    Keep up the great work and entering the 100wc
    Mrs W - Team 100wc
    Flamborough, East Yorkshire, England

    My class have started blogging again at http://kittiwakes2013.primaryblogger.co.uk/ if you would like to have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this true.........nice story! ( ;

    ReplyDelete