Saturday, February 22, 2014

100 Word Challenge Maria

Finally, I always dreamed to go to a park, today my dream became true. I was going to a park called “Mysterious”! In the park there are lots of automates and games. I chose a curving path that led to a “magic” labyrinth. In the labyrinth there were mysterious bright lights and wrong curving hilarious mirrors. The alleys looked like long mischievous passageways. The tall walls were made out of greenish trees. It was very hard to find an end to this maze. I was a bit frightened. The reason for that was it was cruelly dark. Just then the yellow house appeared high in the sky… 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Maria, very amusing 100 word challenge! You described the labyrinth with lots of adjectives. Your use of punctuation was just correct! I liked the way you ended your story with an ellipses. Good job!

    ReplyDelete