Friday, March 29, 2013

100 Word Challenge Ishita BISB


                  Question of Willingness   

Looking at all that chocolate made me hungry. I couldn't believe my eyes; I knew my friend, Caroline, brought range of chocolates however I was clueless of the fact that she preserved them in her spacious locker. I had nothing to eat, my stomach was gurgling. I forgot my lunch at home plus my parents have gone to Paris for the day- nobody had anything to give me to eat – however, Caroline had tonnes of chocolate; she said she could share. It wasn’t the sugar that bothered me. The other children said that whosoever ate Caroline’s chocolates ended up ailing; should I risk my heath?

5 comments:

  1. This is an interesting story, Ishita. I didn't expect such an ending: Caroline's chocolate is available to you but at what cost. That's a clever twist.
    Some good descriptive words such as 'gurgling' and 'spacious'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...you have also used a wide range of punctuation; plus I really like the plot of the story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Govind (Team100WC)March 30, 2013 at 6:13 AM

    Hi Ishita! This story is very gripping. I love the word 'gurgling' and your use of a ; and -. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Ishita, another excellent story; were you prepared to risk being ill for chocolate? Brilliant ending...

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete