Saturday, March 16, 2013

BISB 100 Word Challenge Divij Week 23



HISSSS!! I heard a breath-taking sound coming from outside.  I went out; to my astonishment there was NOTHING! Then I heard ear-piercing screaming, “It’s the orange cat of doom”. When it came face to face with me, I froze… sniffed… then fainted because of the repulsive smell. When I came to, it was still there. “What a mysterious cat!” I thought. Then I spotted its collar; it stated that whoever wears it will become malodorous. Quickly, holding my breath, I separated the collar from the cat. I took the cat, still smelling repulsive, inside and gave it an eternal bath.

2 comments:

  1. Divij, this is brilliant! I am sitting her smiling thinking about the 'orange cat of doom' smelling repulsive. Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Divijj for using all of the words given in this weeks prompt to write a very creative and enjoyable story. I enjoyed reading your work because it was different to any I have ever read! I felt sorry for the cat and was pleased when I realised there was a happy ending!

    Keep up the great work! :)

    Laura (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete