Friday, March 15, 2013

Ruvarashe 100 Word Challenge Week 23


''That's a strange noise ,'' I said to myself getting out of the bath. Eager to find out what it was I quickly dried myself and got dressed in my favourite orange dress. Not knowing what was waiting for me behind the door that separated my bathroom and my bedroom, I nervously pushed the door open and guess what I saw... A CAT !!A cat ! ''Oh yes this must be my lucky day,'' I thought to whispered to myself. I've always wanted another cat and today my wish had just come true. But of course I would have to keep this a secret. MYSTERIOUS !!!

3 comments:

  1. It's so creative...I wonder how you think up all these things!
    I am still trying to get an idea into my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...it's really creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruvarashe, why have you got to keep this a secret? Well done for changing the font size to add drama to the word cat. What an imagination you have...Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete