Friday, March 22, 2013

100 Word Challenge Ishita


If we share; then we are the ones who are supporting; furthermore helping. Don’t have to be selfish! There are moments in life when we can’t share because of certain consequences however; that doesn’t mean we cannot share anymore! SHARING IS CARING! When you share your deepest feelings or emotions you notice the burden on your shoulders evaporate. Isn’t it true?
  If you share food, it reflects on your personality; it shows how considering you are, moreover it makes the other person jubilant to see that someone actually cares! I am blithesome that I can make a difference by sharing…  What about you?

      

2 comments:

  1. I am so pleased that you are experimenting with vocabulary: jubilant, blithesome and some powerful connectives! I also think that you make a valid point about not always being in a position to share, but when we can,we should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ishita,
    I love that fact that you have thought carefully about your words - did you use a thesaurus?
    I'm not sure about your first use of furthermore though - doesn't fit right in the sentence.
    I like how you use evaporate.

    Andrew
    Team 100wc

    ReplyDelete