Saturday, March 30, 2013

BISB 100 Word Challenge Divij


I was on the streets; it was icy and didn’t seem like the weather for Easter. Many people were hastening home before the storm began; Easter would be long forgotten for most people, but not me! I decided that I wouldn’t let the weather ruin my holiday. Although my parents never gave me any pocket money, I would find a few pennies and pick them up. I stopped at the nearest candy shop and looking at all that chocolate the temptation was too strong to hold back and consequently I burst into the store, took a bar, and went home.   

1 comment:

  1. Divij, I think that this is thrilling! Your opening sentence had me 'hooked' in from the beginning. I have this vision of a very determined child on a mission to obtain some chocolate.

    Terrific work.

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete