Saturday, March 30, 2013

BISB 100 Word Challenge Rishikesh


Pleasant dreams...and a terrible exam paper

Looking at all that chocolate, I stood staring at the chocolate in the fridge, drooling away. My mum said that they were for the party. Yes, it was my Birthday. I wondered if there were more pleasant (and delicious) surprises. No, so they must be well hidden. I gave up, and went upstairs to my room. I hoped for a room full of presents. Unfortunately (and disappointingly),no. How could this be happening? This has never happened to me. I’m sure of it. Unless… what I suspect it is true. I suddenly woke up staring at my impossibly difficult exam paper.

6 comments:

  1. What a clever use of the prompt at the beginning of the piece. How imaginative to combine chocolate and exam papers! I am impressed with the range of punctuation that you have used.

    Well done, Rishikesh.

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. weldone Rishikesh..I really liked the theme..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever! How embarrassing to fall asleep in an exam. You obviously planned your writing around your really good idea. I enjoyed reading it very much. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can the exam be terrible I mean, u can do it in a couple of minutes whereas in this story ur there sleeping and dreaming about chocolate and anyway since when did like chocolate?
    And i agree with the comment above it must have taken u a lot of planning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't understand, what you said.
    Please can you explain...

    ReplyDelete