Saturday, March 16, 2013

BISB 100 Word Challenge Ishita


A COINCIDENCE ON PURPOSE

The zoo is amusing. I distinguished two elephants those were having a refreshing bath near a pond- I was willing to join them since the luminous, orange sun was provoking perspiration; making the fountain nearby besieged. I separated from the crowd.
Abruptly a woman holding a black cat and a handbag banged into me. Neglecting of what had occurred, she continued strolling; a card which had been kept in her handbag fell when she banged into me. Mysterious, I picked the card up. An address was scribbled on it! I was starting to think that this incidence was no coincidence; this was done with purpose.

1 comment:

  1. What an imagination you have, Ihita - where did you find the idea about the handbag and card? I am impressed with your effort to find and use more sophisticated vocabulary. Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete